Hello and welcome to "5 Things You Need to Know Today," the Monday edition.
Check this list everyday of the week to see what's going on around Syosset - from school meetings, library events, and just fun stuff to do around town, we'll have a little bit of everything.
Here is a quick round-up of things going on Monday:
- Valentines day is Feb. 14 - The at the Syosset Public Library takes place at 7 p.m. Monday. The event costs $3 and is open to all. Please call the library at 516-921-7161 to check for availability and for more information on the program.
- Integrated Medical Foundation is sponsoring a to benefit prostate cancer for early detection and support - the event takes place 7 p.m. at the . Visit www.imfcares.com or call 631-247-0100 for more information.
- : A News of the Month Discussion Group - join in on this conversation at the library at 2 p.m.
- The Art Fair runs today and tomorrow at the high school.
- Continuing education in-person registration at the SHS student lobby takes place from 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.