Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Label and tag samples along with maintaining the showrooms sample display racks.
- Assist salespeople and customers with viewing samples or rugs and to return samples to display racks after viewing.
- Send and receive FedEx and ups packages.
- Help unload truck.
- Promoting and conducting dog-training classes within assigned PETCO store(s)
- Assisting owners/customers by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise to satisfy them, and by effectively employing suggestive selling techniques to increase individual sales.
- Consulting with owners/customers in solving training and behavioral issues in a positive manner that encourages interest and satisfaction.
- Helping motivate owners/customers and their canines to ensure that both achieve success and satisfaction with our educational services
- Assorted customer service, sales, housekeeping, and other store duties, as determined by the General Manager
• Independently direct public relations strategies that support the key business objectives for NPD’s fashion, beauty, home, sports, and retail businesses
• Execute high volume media relations campaigns to raise awareness and build credibility with consumer, business and trade media
• Collaborate with directors of product marketing and digital marketing on PR efforts to align with marketing programs
• Manage press relations and publicity for industry experts
• Leverage social media to build share of voice and achieve business and media objectives
- Creates and designs graphics for layout of posters, slides, overhead transparencies, newsletters, brochures, booklets, flyers and logos as requested by client using traditional and computer graphic methods.
- Creates electronically designed page layouts and imports word processing files into page layouts; may develop web-based graphics.
- Operates various graphic design equipment such as graphic computers, cameras, printing and lettering equipment.
- Writes bid specifications for jobs assigned to outside vendors; coordinates production of material with outside vendors.
- Performs location photography and may perform photo processing.
- Guest relations
- Develops, implements, and manages a business/financial plan to promote profitable food and beverage sales
- Facilities management
- Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/customers to maintain and expand business.
- Maintains a regular calling program on customers and prospects in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Meets with existing customers and prospects through personal calling efforts and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can help provide business solutions to all of their financial needs.
- Assists in planning the portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.