Here are a few of the jobs open on Long Island this week:
- Serve as an expert advisor to senior management in the development, implementation and maintenance of a company-wide information security infrastructure
- Identify and propose key information security program priorities, initiatives, plans, practices and tools.
- Oversee execution of approved information security project plans and provide regular status reporting on progress of such projects.
- Provide guidance and provide recommendations regarding prioritization of system security infrastructure investments that mitigate risks, strengthen defenses and reduce vulnerabilities.
- Draft and propose company-wide information security strategy and action plans based on Company-wide risk assessment and gap analysis.
- Develop, publish, and maintain comprehensive information security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Act as the primary corporate control point during follow-up on significant information security incidents
Battery installer and roadside assistance technician needed for well established 24-hour roadside assistance company servicing Nassau County Long Island.
Full and part time hours needed filled, must be available weeekends
- Effectively manage and direct the department's staff and ensuring job functions are fulfilled
- Ensure that all employees have been trained in all required policies and procedures
- Recommend recruitment, promotion and termination of employees
- Effectively coach, counsel and motivate employees
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Representative responsible for product sales
- Responding to Guest Service inquiries
- Poviding service, and supporting mall promotions and marketing events
- Manage operational projects and initiate value-added projects to increase employee engagement and patient satisfaction.
- Provide generalist support with limited direction from HR leadership
- implement, interpret, communicate and, where appropriate, recommend HR policies and procedures for implementation.
- Provide consultation and coaching to department heads regarding HR and business issues
- Coordinate and assist with planning and execution of a broad range of HR programs
- Proactively manage HR systems and reporting vehicles to maintain high integrity of employee and organizational data
- Collaborate with HR colleagues
- Partner with business leaders to help strengthen the overall work environment