Several jobs are open in the area this week. Here are a few.
- Utilizes the nursing process in delivering care to assigned patients.
- Participates in the education of patient and/or significant other.
- Participates in interdisciplinary discharge planning activities.
- Evaluates assigned nursing staff performance on shift collaboratively with the nurse manager.
- Provides supervision/direction to nursing staff in planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Process accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Suggest Staples Rewards, applicable service plans and add on items as customers check out
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Prevention, care and treatment of athletic injuries
- Perform administrative duties
- Supervise graduate assistants
- Develop and implement injury prevention programs and provide immediate treatment and rehabilitation procedures for injured student athletes
- The executive assistant acts as a Halloween City representative to the buying public.
- Supports the general manager in an operations focused role.
- Responsible for the overall operation of a temporary Halloween store in the absence of the general manager.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures established by Halloween City.
- Assist with the supervision and observation of instructional and non-instructional staff.
- Work with the assistant superintendent for business in school district financial accounting and procedures.
- Supervise operations, methods, procedures and the use of electronic data processing functions.
Assists in the protection of employees and assets through patrol and observation of facilities and grounds.
Must be able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck.
- Knowledge of grooming practices for wide range of small animals, including hand-scissoring skills.
- Previous experience working hands-on with animals in a shelter environment or veterinary facility.
- Apply knowledge and skills in controlling and/or handling individual animal temperament.
- Possess ability to gain animal confidence when restraining them for grooming.
- Willingness to maintain sanitation of animal areas.
- Desire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals