Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Maintaining client general ledgers
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing sales, payroll, individual, corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Recording open invoices in the proper due date and general ledger account
- Ensuring all invoices are approved, match invoices to purchase orders and review price differences with the purchasing department.
- Communicating with vendors re: price differences and late payments.
- Ensuring that all checks are signed, matched with the applicable invoices and mailed.
- Cross-training in other similar skilled areas when associates are ill or on vacation.
- Assist the budget director in compiling information for company budgets for all PSCH and related entities
- Develop monitoring tools for initiatives.
- Prepare budgets, financial analysis, review revenue and billing and communicating financial performance to senior management.
- Supports daily operations of learning center to ensure a professional learning environment that promotes service excellence.
- Maintains academic and event calendars, reports activities to management.
- Processes corporate card purchases, tracking and documentation, including accounts receivables, collections and follow-up.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports and presentation materials, including preparing charts, graphs and tables, as necessary.
- Orders department supplies and maintains inventory par levels.
- Answers, screens and directs calls. Takes and delivers messages.
- Types various correspondence, reports, etc.
- Provides backup support to administrative/clerical team members, as needed.
- Works closely with the Distributor Account Manager and discusses openly new item launches, existing line penetration, competitive reconnaissance, marketing, lost customers, successes, challenges, etc.
- Follows sales plans developed with the help of the Account Manager and works in the field selling and developing relationships with clients
- Answers customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses; provides product information and practical training to customer personnel
- Develops new business, penetrates existing accounts, and minimizes lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory
- Supports the Account Manager by retrieving distributor voicemail, assisting with food show planning and execution, and helping set up and work sales meetings
- Maintains with the assistance of the Account Manager the stock status sheets for each of their clients; communicates any changes of usage, positive or negative
- Monitors deliveries and troubleshoots any problems that occur during the order process, such as out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.; addresses quality control issues and what the clients “process” is for resolving
- Provides sales results on an “as needed basis” when distributors request updates
- Stays informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; evaluates market trends and recommends products to customers, based on business needs and goals
- Reviews and analyzes daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files, and sales/gross profit margin data
- Participates in ongoing training sessions and assists with the training of new employees as requested
- Performs administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions, and filing reports
- Maintains samples in assigned office
- Other duties as assigned