- Coordinate logistics, from venues to transportation, food and marketing for events (conventions, community wide programs etc…).
- Create an event planning process to track and monitor numerous projects at once.
- Assist in marketing of events via social media and email.
- Track budgets and reconcile actuals.
- Update post-convention and event surveys.
- Provide office support and administrative services such as word-processing/typing, taking dictation, answering telephones and transcribing messages, reception, maintaining files, timekeeping, routine budgetary analysis, payroll and related duties.
- Serve in lead/supervisory role for subordinate clerical staff.
- Handle with discretion confidential information, such as salaries, clinical credentials, and budgetary materials. Job does not involve provision of patient services
- Co-ordinate patient transfers, typing consultation notes, or patient liaison.
- Handles all administrative tasks and travel needs related to luxury accounts team so that the team can spend more time in the market building key relationships with customers
- Tracking duties include rollup of Cru Artisan progress, monthly recaps, wine list analysis, and POD tracking
- Coordinates Ambassador and Cru Artisan team work schedules and helps deliver necessary materials to support successful market work.
- Coordinates winemaker and principal supplier trips to the US, including events such as winemaker dinners, tasting, etc., as well as Guild of Sommeliers trips to Italy; sends detailed agendas to all involved parties for said supplier trips in a timely fashion
- Works with the Cru Artisan team to develop and manage target account lists from sources such as Zagat, Wine Spectator, etc. and track progress against target account list
- Compiles data and information related to the account database and target customer/ account list
- Compiles account analysis, sales data reports, helps manage new product launch activities, coordinates samples
- Work with the National Business Manager to manage inventory needs throughout the country for the Cru Artisan portfolio, and communicates with all teams throughout the organization to insure out of stock situations are avoided
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Organize and follow up with marketing contacts.
- Compile and maintain “Center of Influence” information.
- Help with and promote Continuing Education (CE) courses.
- Understand excel spreadsheets and customer databases.
- Complete documentation, as appropriate.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.