Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Performs daily walk of department
- Promotes store sales and profit goals
- Conduct selling skills training, guest service and product knowledge training for all department associates.
- Trains all associates on merchandising standards
- Exhibit an ownership attitude by promoting partnerships with store management.
- Deliver excellence in guest services, including decision making/problem solving skills for service recovery.
- Conduct training for administrative procedures
- Provide feedback and input to Assistant Manager on development of department initiatives and plans.
- Provide input and assistance to Assistant Manager in motivating, evaluating, coaching and counseling associates.
- Review sales reports
- Implement system to communicate all ROTOs, promotions, MAP activities and special events for each team member
- Execute all safety and loss prevention standards. Responsible for incorporating training programs and business objectives.
- Act as Guest Service Leader
- Good communication skills,
- Knowledge of Patient Bill of Rights and Advance Directives.
- Responsible for evaluating, developing and administering policies/ procedures relative to an effective and efficient Patient Relations Department.
- Report to the Chief Estimator who will be responsible for assigning projects to work on.
- Download and print blueprints from client computer systems, isolating necessary pages to extract information from.
- Organize Information Gathered into a presentable format for the Estimation Team
- Take information provided by Chief Estimator and enter it into our proprietary Excel program. This will be the primary focus of your responsibilities.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the company.
- Supplier Quality Management – Western Hemisphere
- Corporate Facility Compliance – Medical
- Continued development of the supplier management processes and systems; including:
- Supplier evaluation & approval
- Supplier auditing
- Supplier Monitoring, development, and disengagement
- Responsible for the approval of purchased items for Western Hemisphere Pall facilities
- Responsible for routine quality assurance of items supplied by external and internal suppliers to the Western Hemisphere Pall facilities.
- Responsible for supplier audit management, including the development of the annual supplier audit schedule and its ongoing maintenance
- Routine monitoring of critical suppliers within Western Hemisphere
- Setting up specifications and release criteria in conjunction with the facility and the design authority/product engineering
- Setting up quality agreements with the subcontractors/suppliers
- Implementation and leading of a monitoring program of the subcontractors/suppliers
- Assistance and facilitating compliant investigations for complaints related to the subcontract facility
- Process owner of the Supplier Quality Management System within Western Hemisphere
- Establish strong relationship with the Western Hemisphere Strategic Sourcing Group
- Corporate Compliance of medical facilities globally to assure conformance to standards and regulatory requirements
- Auditing of medical related sub-contractors of global products
- Oversight and responsibility for customer requirements (e.g., surveys, questionnaires)