New Year’s Eve celebrations don’t have to put a dent in your wallet this year.
1. Woodbury’s premier steakhouse, , opens for New Year’s Eve dinner at 5 p.m. and features holiday specials, favors and champagne toast. Live music will be performed by Tony De’vil from 9 pm – 1 am. Call 516-496-8000 for reservations.
2. is offering a special New Year’s Eve menu including Pistachio dusted snowy Florida grouper and warm white chocolate and raspberry bread pudding. Reservations are accepted for all parties from 4:30-10 pm. Call 516-364-2144.
3. Join the Best Western Woodbury Inn in ringing in 2011 and receive one bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. In the morning, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast. Call 516-921-6900 for the one-night package on Dec. 31.
4. The Woodbury Country Club is celebrating the holiday by offering two dinner options. Enjoy a buffett dinner with a popular 70s band from 9:30 pm – 2 am for $115 pp or a sit down dinner with a live band from 8 pm – 1 am for $130 pp. Make your reservations by calling 516-692-6200.
5. Syosset Lanes offers delicious new appetizers including beer battered zucchini slices and jalapeno jack cheese balls with buffalo sauce and new holiday cocktails made with pinnacle whipped cream, cherry and tropical vodkas. $3.00 off buckets of five Bud light bottled beer. Call 516-921-7575 for more information.
6. Celebrate in style this New Year’s Eve at of Woodbury with an open bar, midnight champagne toast and six-course menu for $130 per person – all inclusive. Live entertainment is provided throughout the celebration. Seatings at 8:30 pm, 9 pm and 9:30 pm. Make your reservations at 516-496-7000. Visit http://woodbury.nisensushi.com/ordereze/Files/NisenSushiNYEMenuEvite2010.pdf for more information.
7. Enjoy fine Italian cuisine at on New Year’s Eve, which is offering many chicken, fish and pasta specials. Seating starts at 5 pm, call 516-496-9770 for reservations.
8. Enjoy winter specials at Laguna Grill in Woodbury, voted AOL City’s best family friendly restaurant, until 10 pm on New Year’s Eve.
9. Or celebrate at in Syosset, which offers dinner specials in addition to their regular menu until 11 pm. Call (516) 682-8000 to make your reservations at Laguna Grill and 516-921-3250 for Cool Fish.