Here are a few of the jobs open near Syosset and Woodbury.
- Oversees aspects of the Quality Management/Performance Improvement Program at facility in conjunction with the Associate Executive Director, Quality.
- Oversees orientation and education on quality improvement and performance improvement theoretical frameworks
- Develops and implements appropriate measurements to assess processes and outcome of patient care.
- Facilitates a multidisciplinary approach to issue resolution and process improvement.
- Reviews and evaluates the performance improvement program and the organizational performance improvement/safety plan annually.
- Fosters participation in all NS-LIJHS Performance Improvement initiatives
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality of all quality assurance documents in accordance with statutory regulations.
- Direct and monitors all activities of the Franklen field service staff. Selects, supervises, evaluates and trains field service personnel. Notifies manager of potential personnel issues and assists in managing these personnel issues, which include employee relations, disciplinary actions, terminations, etc.
- Schedules service staff to insure maximum coverage, effective and productive use of time and resources for all employees. Evaluates field performance to verify compliance with procedures and standards.
- Coordinates and tracks daily activities and coverage needs to insure uninterrupted workflow.
- Handle customer requests and schedule service calls
- Establishment of team environment within the service department. Develop working relationships with other members of the organization.
- Monitors daily use of fleet vehicles and monthly vehicle inspections. Monitors monthly miles per gallon and average cents per mile to determine vehicle performance and provide monthly reports as needed to corporate offices.
- Build, test and send out emails according to marketing campaign plans
- Troubleshoot HTML display and delivery issues across a wide range of popular email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Work closely with internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Creative & Contest) in the creation and implementation of email campaigns
A part-time assistant needed to aide the Lippman Lab with extracting tomato seeds.
- Utilize Staples sales strategy and ensure the company meets revenue and profit objectives
- Be responsible for developing a new customer base
- Work with a defined sales quota focusing on initiating relationships with multi-level decision-makers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations
- Actively manages all on-road operations, customer relations, and employee interactions
- Executes projects to reduce customer credits and returns
- Manages and coaches administrative support staff to acceptable performance levels
- Manages departmental employee hours in an efficient and effect manner according to budget
- Ensures effective communication of job accountabilities, objectives and performance feedback
- Coaches, trains, and organizes workforce to have them capable of maintaining high service levels
- Supports and encourages reward and recognition programs in the department
- Plans and creates steps that lead workforce to being highly skilled, satisfied, and engaged
- Sustains and monitors performance management issues within the department
- Supports and encourages employee involvement throughout the department