The day has come. After weeks of anticipation, months of enduring, and years of waiting, the New York Giants will face off against the New England Patriots in the 2012 Super Bowl with kickoff at 6:30 p.m. For such a special game, the importance of the location to catch the game can only nearly be matched by what's fueling the festivities. Here are several place in Syosset to assist with Super Bowl celebrations.
1. 's doors are opening at 5 p.m., and are sure to see a waves of blue shirts eager to partake in this year's Super Bowl fun. The Black Wolf will be geared toward bargoing fans, and they'll feature a $30 Open Bar from 6 p.m. until the end of the game, which includes wine, beer, and mixed drinks. They'll also have their all-new burger menu, with 15 variations of the all-important hamburger.
2. . We're from New York; we know our pizza and we know our teams. Phil's Pizzeria covers all the bases: heroes, pizza, salads, pasta, and entrees. Because chicken parm heroes make championship games that much more enjoyable. There's something for everyone.
3. is doing a variety of beer and wing specials, and is also a very nice place to simply grab dinner and enjoy the game.
4. 's motto is "As Healthy As You Want to Be." Super Bowl Sunday isn't exactly a healthy event, but Healthy Eatery offers delicious dishes that won't clog your arteries too much. offers free local delivery for a $15 minimum order and their Super Bowl day specials include a baked potato smothered with chili, veggie or cajun quesadillas, and peanut butter banana smoothies.
5. Bowl on the Super Bowl. sent Super Bowl specials to their eClub members for special discounts. If you're not a member, you can still take advantage of their Sunday night special: $15 per person for unlimited bowling from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.