Weather: Mostly cloudy and rain after 5 p.m. Highs around 50 degrees.
**The National Weather Service reports a hazardous weather outlook, with projected thunderstorms for the late night and early morning hours.
1. All businesses will be back to normal hours today after yesterday's federal bank holiday.
2. Tonight is the seventh night of Chanukah. If you haven't already, come to the
3. We will be running a . Everyday we will have the top 10 stories from 2011 on people, stories, photos, sports and more. Vote in the poll for which one you think was the biggest story of 2011.
4. The Board of Fire Commissioners meeting is tonight at 7 p.m. at FD headquarters.
5. Now that the is back open, go and check out a book and students' artwork. Stop by the Family Crafternoon program too at 2 p.m. ().