Syosset is full of
They’ll have their chance on April 9, at the Long Island Digital Summit at Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury. The program runs from 8 a.m-2 p.m.
You’ll learn about the latest in digital technologies from experts from Facebook, Bing and more. The summit also includes a CEO roundtable luncheon moderated by Chris McCann, president of 1-800-Flowers.com.
- Amit Shah; VP of Online, Mobile & Social Media, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Andrea Snyder; Director of Digital Services, The EGC Group
- Andrew Hazen; Co-founder, LaunchPad Long Island; Of Counsel, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek
- Ben Pashman; Senior VP of Corporate Development, Centro
- Brett Prescott; Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Chris McCann; President, 1-800-Flowers.com
- David Pasternack; President, DidIt
- Dean F. Shulman; Senior VP, Brother International
- Ellen Pitchford; Senior Director of Internet Marketing, Canon
- Jason John; VP of Online, Mobile & Social Marketing, Gilt Groupe
- Jim D'Addario; Chairman and CEO, D'Addario
- Maureen Paradine; Senior VP of Human Resources, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Neal Wilson; Senior Bing Evangelist, Microsoft
- Pat Lavelle; President, Audiovox
- Paul Dua; Senior Manager of Digital Marketing & Product Development, NBTY
- Pedram Tabibi, Technology & Digital Media Business Writer, Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone
The program is presented by presented by The EGC Group, a marketing and digital services agency in Melville, in association with 1-800-Flowers.com. Visit lidigitalsummit.com for more information. Register before March 31 for early bird pricing at lidigitalsummit.com/register.