This weekend marks Daylight Savings time. Sometimes you gain an extra hour of sleep but not this time.
Here are just five things to keep in mind Sunday:
- Set your clocks ahead, not back - Daylight savings time is here. While we lose an hour of sleep, we gain an extra hour of daylight. See you later, winter! More sunshine and higher temperatures couldn't come soon enough.
- The is asking residents to check your smoke detectors and CO alarms this spring.
- The Film plays at the at 2 p.m. Free of charge.
- The takes place at the Stuart Thomas Manor in Farmingdale from 2 to 8 p.m.Call 516-845 1151 or email email@example.com for more info.
- See the play at the Plainview Jewish Center - starts at 3 p.m.