The area surrounding the station has come under scrutiny recently by Residents for a More Beautiful Syosset. They contend that
Parking is just another issue to add to the list, according to some residents. Morning commute hours prove to be the most treacherous around the LIRR, between frenzied commuters and taxi hold ups.
So we have a few questions for you:
- Is parking a nightmare at the Syosset LIRR?
- Is it inescapable or could it be easily remedied by getting to the station early?
- Where is the best place to park for the train?
- Have you been late to the train a few too many times because of parking?
- Are there some serious offenders in the area?
Vote in the poll below and tell us in the comments!