A long trend of car break-ins continues in the Second Precinct, cops said.
Nassau County Police reported 10 incidents where thiefs broke into cars and took valuables, cash, and electronics.
Related: Cops: Electronics Stolen from Cars
Locations of crimes varied from residential areas to assisted living facilities. Assorted hand and power tools were taken in more than one incident, as well as electronics, chargers, cash, and pocketbooks.
The Second Precinct reported the following incidents:
- Feb. 5: Grand larceny; Harbor House Assisted Living, Oyster Bay; cash stolen from car.
- Feb. 6: Petit larceny; Hicksville Road, Bethpage; phone, charger, assorted equipment stolen from car.
- Feb. 7: Grand larceny; Old Country Road, Plainview; coach bag, coach wallet, payroll check, cash, iPod stolen from car.
- Feb. 7: Grand larceny; Eastern Parkway, Farmingdale; Michael Kors bag, wallet stolen from car.
- Feb. 7: Grand larceny; Merrits Road, Farmingdale; credit card, cash, handbag stolen from car.
- Feb. 8: Grand larceny; Wolcott Road, Levittown; car stolen.
- Feb. 8: Petit larceny; Azalea Court, Plainview; assorted tools stolen from car.
- Feb. 10: Petit larceny; Synergy Fitness, Farmingdale; cash stolen from car.
- Feb. 11: Grand larceny; Tec Street, Hicksville; power tools, hand tools stolen from car.
- Feb. 12: Petit larceny; Miami Road, Bethpage; iPod, clothing, exercise tapes stolen from car.