A car in Syosset and five others nearby were damaged, according to cops.
Nassau County Police said four cars in East Norwich, Hicksville, and Jericho sustained damage as a result of criminal mischief.
Incidents ranged from damaged tires to broken windshields and windows, according to reports.
According to detectives, the interior of a 2012 Hyundai Elantra belonging to an unidentified 18-year-old man was set on fire March 29. The incident took place between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m., cops said. Read on: 3 Face Arson Charges
The Second Precinct reported the following crimes:
- March 29: Criminal mischief; Melanie Lane, Syosset; fire damage to car.
- April 4: Criminal mischief; East Cherry Street/Richard Street; paint scratched on car.
- April 4: Criminal mischief; Washington Parkway, Hicksville; tires on car damaged.
- April 5: Criminal mischief; Social Security Office, Jericho; car damaged.
- April 6: Criminal mischief; West John Street, Hicksville; windshield broken with rocks.
- April 6: Criminal mischief; Whitney Avenue, East Norwich; window smashed on car.