Cars in commercial and residential areas were targeted in vandalism incidents in the past week, cops said.
According to Nassau County Police, seven vehicles had glass broken, scratched frames, and unknown substances poured on them within the Second Precinct.
In South Farmingdale, Bethpage, and Syosset, cars in residential areas sustained damage, while other commercials areas, like the Hicksville LIRR and Syosset Medical Building, saw cars vandalized.
The Second Precinct reported the following crimes:
- Feb. 27: Criminal mischief; Parkdale Drive, South Farmingdale; car damaged.
- Feb. 27: Criminal mischief; BJ's, Farmingdale; windshield broken on car.
- Feb. 28: Criminal mischief; Hicksville LIRR; window broken on car, charger, GPS, cell phone taken.
- March 1: Criminal mischief; Island Trees High School, Levittown; car damaged.
- March 2: Criminal mischief; Bryon Street, Bethpage; unknown substance poured over vehicle.
- March 4: Criminal mischief; Church Street, Syosset; window broken on car.
- March 5: Criminal mischief; Syosset Medical Building, Syosset; scratches on car.