The following arrest information was supplied by the Second Precinct of the Nassau County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Syosset and Woodbury each had burglaries recently, reported Nassau County Police. The Syosset AT&T had assorted merchandise stolen, while at Wren Drive in Woodbury, unknown items were taken.
In Hicksville, a suspect armed with a handgun threatened a victim on Kuhl Avenue, but nothing was taken from the home.
The Second Precinct reported the following crimes:
- April 6: Petit larceny; White Oaks Nursing Home, Woodbury; cash stolen.
- April 22: Burglary; AT&T Wireless, Syosset; assorted merchandise stolen.
- April 24: Grand larceny; Coronet Lane, Plainview; tires and rims stolen from car.
- April 24: Petit larceny; Irene Lane, Plainview; tires and rims stolen from car.
- April 24: Petit larceny; Robin Lane, Plainview; mailbox stolen.
- April 25: Grand larceny; Kathleen Drive, Syosset; fraudulent activity.
- April 25: Grand larceny; Harrison Avenue, Hicksville; car stolen.
- April 25: Burglary; Mabel Street, Hicksville; rear door entry, jewelry, camera, gifts stolen.
- April 26: Robbery; Kuhl Avenue, Hicksville; subject threatened victim with a handgun, nothing taken.
- April 26: Burglary; Wren Drive, Woodbury; unknown items or nothing stolen.
- April 26: Petit larceny; Trader Joe's, Woodbury; iPad stolen from car.
- May 1: Petit larceny; Commercial Street, Plainview; metal beams stolen.
- May 1: Grand larceny; Sagamore Drive, Syosset; cash, GPS, sunglasses stolen from car.
The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- April 26: Martin Peralta, 42; charged with reckless endangerment in the second degree; LIE, Jericho.
- April 29: Patrick Cooper, 42; charged with resisting arrest and DWI; LIE, Jericho.
- April 29: Timothy Caraballo, 42; charged with criminal mischief; 7-Eleven, Syosset.
- April 30: Manuel Carbajal, 26; charged with robbery; McKinley Avenue, Hicksville.
- May 1: Jeanne Purnell, 31; charged with reckless endangerment in the second degree and DWI; LIE, Jericho.