The beverage "made from the best stuff on earth" got an assist from Syosset's bravest.
Syosset Firefighters extinguished a propane fire at a warehouse used to distribute Snapple beverages early Thursday.
The building, located at 300 Michael Drive, was evacuated at 2:07 a.m., according to an official at the scene. Its sprinkler system activated and the facility suffered heavy smoke and water damage.
A propane fork lift had caught fire. The Nassau County Fire Marshals Hazardous Materials Unit was later called in to burn off two 30-pound propane tanks compromised in the fire.
No one was injured.
Snapple did not return a call seeking comment.