The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's Second Precinct weekly crime and arrest reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On March 25, Police said two unknown male subjects kicked in the rear door of the home around 9:45 p.m. and gained entry. The house alarm then sounded and the subjects fled the scene. There were no proceeds and no injuries were reported.
- On March 19, a pole was removed from a fence at
- On March 18, a lantern was smashed at a home on Bristol Drive in Woodbury.
- On March 18, a street sign was stolen from the intersection of Laurel Lane and Shady Lane in Laurel Hollow.
- On March 21, an auto was damaged on Robbins Lane in Syosset.