The budget discussion will begin at 7 p.m. in the South Woods Middle School auditorium, followed by the regular board meeting at 8 p.m. The following items are on the agenda:
- Presentation by Middle School students on the occasion of the 50th Anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech
- High School Student Government Representative
- Report from the Chair of the Citizens Advisory Committee for Finance
- Legislative Items - State and Federal Level
- New Business – see attachment, Packet of Public and Board Back-up Relative to New Business Items, for details. Robbins Lane Elementary School Principal is leaving at the end of June, 2014.