Long Island businesses are buzzing as networkers and business owners are busily preparing their marketing materials and polishing their elevator speeches for Trade Nassau. Trade Nassau is produced by the Cardinal Trade Group, a leading New York business event management company. The show will take place on November 9th at the Crest Hollow Country Club, in Woodbury from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The show will feature over 100 local business exhibitors and 30 local sponsors. In addition, Trade Nassau will include:
- Experts Alley – Where business owners can consult with local experts on business growth and management topics.
- Special Working Breakfast with Rob Basso - Video presentation and interactive discussion of business growth solutions and strategies with Rob Basso of Basso on Business.
- Franchise Pavilion – The Kensington Co. will present the latest franchise opportunities.
- Speed Networking – From 2-3pm attendees can rapidly network and promote their business.
- Business Seminars – Leading local experts will present a variety of informative business seminars.
In a partnership with Island Harvest, and to fight
Long Island hunger, those who attend Trade Nassau and contribute two non-perishable food items at the door, will be entered into a prize drawing. In addition, part of the proceeds from this event will go to support Island Harvest.
The show will feature exhibitors from many business sectors, nationally recognized small business experts, educational programs and countless opportunities for business people and professionals to connect. The show and all seminars are free, $20 fee for breakfast program.
For information, visit www.NassauTradeShow.com.