Hello and TGIF Syosset!
This Father's Day weekend is the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax. Today in 5 Things we'll list several deals or treats around town we think you should know about.
- Did you see these great food deals offered this weekend? If you want to cook Dad a big meal this Sunday, check it out - there are some pretty good deals on steaks, lobster, ribs, and more.
- A new ice cream shop is in town called "ShakeCups," right next door to on Jericho Turnpike. ShakeCups is a self-serve frozen yogurt and ice cream bar. Take it from us - it's pretty good! Check back with us Monday for a video on how to "Shake it Up."
- Head to the at 40 Cold Spring Road today from 4 - 7 p.m. for Double Cross Vodka Tasting. Free and open to all!
- Did you see the big story Thursday? the biggest ever on Long Island.
- Stay with Syosset Patch for stories throughout the day - we'll have a listing of the weekend's open houses, an update on Syosset HS athletics, and much more.
Have a great Friday.